Blog
361 Degree Minds Consulting Pvt Ltd
Speak to our Career Consultant

Changing the way the world learns

Alumni

Corporate Programs

Thousands of professionals including CEOs, VPs and senior managers of 20 nationalities,working in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and USA — have benefitted from our corporate L&D programs. Our alumni work in industries like Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Education, IT Software, IT Hardware, BPO, and Telecommunications.

University Programs

Hundreds of our students have successfully completed MBA, BBA, B Com, and PG Diploma programs online, and achieved results that exceeded their expectations.

Know Our Alumni
Those who have chosen to do online MBA with us, come from educational backgrounds like BE, B Tech, BSc, BCA, BBA, B Ed to ME, M Tech, MSc, MCA.

alumni-1More than 60% of our students are working class, with work experience upto 30 years. The remaining less than 40% includes those just starting their careers, and those on a career break.

Our alumni comprise a truly heterogeneous group. Take a look at the diverse careers they are into -

Accounting
Animation, Graphic Designing
Banking
BPO, KPO
Core Engineering
Customer Relations

Dentistry
Ex-Army
Exports, Logistics
Finance
Healthcare
Hotel, Hospitality

HR and Admin
Insurance
IT Hardware & Networking
IT Software
Media
Pharmaceuticals

Retail
Sales & Marketing
Science
Teaching
Web Designing

And the designations / positionsthey were holding when they enrolled for online MBAwith us -

Assistant Engineer
Assistant Manager
AVP
Construction Manager
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer

Deputy Manager
Director
Executive
Executive Director
F&B Manager
General Manager

Managing Director
Marketing Manager
Nursing Trainer
Personal Mentor
President
Sales Manager

Senior Engineer
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Officer
Software Engineer
System Administrator
Teacher, Trainer

Our students were able to pursue their UG, PG and Diplomas online not only from cities and towns all over India, but even from other countries all over the world -

Afghanistan
Angola
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Brunei Darussalam
Canada

Equatorial Guinea
Ethiopia
Iceland
Iraq
Kuwait
Liberia

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Malaysia
Nigeria
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia

Singapore
Swaziland
Uganda
United Arab Emirates
United States

University Exam Results

Our online program methodologies are carefully designed from years of our research / study on how adults learn better in the non-face-to-face mode. The objective is to make learning ‘effective’ and ‘interesting’. So, is it working?

Proof of Effectiveness is in the Results!

We compared the university results of our MBA students (online program) with Distance Education students (Correspondence course) in the same exams.

These were our findings:

grp2

Pass percentage: Pass percentage of 361DM students was 81%while it was 60% among the Correspondence students.

Subjects cleared:361DM students cleared 98%of the cumulative subjects they wrote, while the Correspondence students cleared only 55% of the cumulative subjects they wrote.

Average marks: Average mark obtained by a 361DM student was 62% (first class) which was10% higherthan the average mark obtained by a Correspondence student.

044 39361361